Universal Audenreid Charter High School
3301 Tasker Street
|Fri. May 5th
6 – 9pm
|Sat. May 6th
10am – 6pm
|Sun. May 7th
10 am – 6pm
• Free Admission! Childcare Available! Food.
• Food/Merchandise Vendors Welcome: $50/day or $100/all 3 days
• More Info: 267-408-7802 or email@example.com
Please donate to help us pay for space rental.
Friday, Dec 9 for a 3pm Rally and 6pm Indoor Event
3pm: Meet at Frank Rizzo statue at 15th & JFK, Philadelphia (map)
6pm: Nearby church.
Dec. 9, 2016 marks 35 years since the police tried to execute Mumia Abu-Jamal on the streets of Philadelphia. He was framed and sentenced to death through the complicity of the FBI, the District Attorney’s Office and the courts.
- Allow the legal proceedings that could overturn Mumia’s convictions.
- Immediate treatment for Mumia’s Hep C–and all Pennsylvania prisoners.
- Clean water for all Pennsylvania prisoners.
- Tear down Philly’s racist Frank Rizzo statue (with #FrankRizzoDown & Philly Coalition for REAL Justice)
- Black Lives Matter
- End Mass Incarceration, Solitary Confinement, the death penalty and stop & frisk.
*The rally will start at the Frank Rizzo statue at 15th & JFK, Philadelphia in
solidarity with the #FrankRizzoDown campaign initiated by REAL Justice Coalition
August 1, 2016 By onamove
Media descended on Philadelphia last week for the Democratic National Convention (DNC) which exhorted Democratic Party faithful to back Hillary Clinton for president in 2016. Many media wanted to cover additional stories about Philadelphia and Ramona Africa gave several interviews. Check out this well-made video interview by The Guardian newspaper, all the way from London. […]
July 14, 2016 By onamove
Social Justice Activists Still Behind Bars After Decades Ramona Africa, for the MOVE 9 Noelle Hanrahan, for Mumia Abu-Jamal Eddie Conway, recently-freed political prisoner; Cynthia Dunne, for Leonard Peltier click to play *** Host Brian Becker, Loud & Clear Radio, Sputnik News, July 5, 2016
June 7, 2016 By onamove
From 9:00am to 12:00 Noon Call, Fax, Email, or Tweet Pa Governor Tom Wolf at: (P) (717) 787-2500 (F) (717) 772-8284 (Email) pa.gov (contact page) Twitter @GovernorTomWolf OR Click here to auto-tweet: @GovernorTomWolf Parole Janet and Janine Africa. Parole ALL of the MOVE 9. The F.O.P./police should not decide. Their families need them. Reach out to Governor […]
August 14, 2016 By onamove
August 8, 2016 will officially mark 38 years since innocent MOVE Members have been unjustly jailed in Pennsylvania state prisons. The position of THE MOVE ORGANIZATION and SUPPORTERS of MOVE has not changed and that position is our family is innocent and we want them home and will not stop fighting until they are home. In 1998 our sister, Merle Africa, died in prison under mysterious circumstances. In 2015 our brother Phil Africa died in prison under mysterious circumstances. From the period of 2008 to as recent as June of 2016 all of our people have been denied parole on what seems to be a questionable bias issue, especially since their prison conduct has been exemplary.
In May of 2015 supporters of the Move 9 put together a petition aimed at United States Attorney General Loretta Lynch demanding an investigation into the wrongful ongoing imprisonment of the Move 9. There are many key facts that demand an investigation into this case by the U.S. Justice Dept.
(1) The Destruction of the Move house by police on August 8, 1978. The house was the scene of the crime and evidence there would easily show that all bullets were shot by the police into the MOVE house, that there were no operable guns in the house and no bullets fired out from the MOVE house.
(2) The Beating Of Delbert Africa By Philadelphia Police on August 8th 1978.
Delbert was visibly unarmed when he was ferociously beaten by police and hospitalized. Delbert’s his civil rights
were violated AND ON FILM, but no police were charged with any crime.
(3) No Move Members were charged with weapons charges after their arrest because they had no weapons–however they were sentenced for shooting a police officer!
(4) After Sentencing Move Members To 30-100 years in prison the trial judge the late Edwin S.Malmed admitted on public radio that he had not the faintest idea who killed officer James Ramp.
Judge Malmed in fact stated that he was sentencing Move Members to prison time for no other reason than being committed MOVE Members.
Contact these officials who are unfairly denying parole to the MOVE 9
People To Contact and Pressure
PA. Board of Probation And Parole
1101 South Front Street, Suite 5300
Harrisburg, PA. 17104
Inmate Inquiries: 717-772-4343
Leo Dunn (Chairman); Leslie Grey Esq. ; Everette Gillison Esq.; Craig R. Mckay; Theodore Johnson ; Edward L. Burke; Mark Koch; Linda Pastroff Rosenberg